Manage, Track & Rate Performance.
HAND CLOUD SRM
A SaaS based digital platform from Source to Pay, which can be deployed both on cloud or locally for direct or indirect procurement for small to large enterprises. With major components of Supplier life cycle management, Supplier performance management, Strategy Sourcing, Procurement operation collaboration, mobility, Contract management & Internet procurement, Hand SRM provides our customers with an effective, cost saving & regulatory compliant buyer-supplier collaboration platform. The cloud version was launched in 2014, which was the first SaaS SRM product in China. Now, with more than 50 core enterprises and 8000 suppliers we are a key component in the marketplace.
- Includes supplier online registration, certification submission, evaluation, qualification, admittance and retirement
- Provide a single, accurate supplier record
- Make it easy for suppliers to maintain their own information
- Built in comprehensive multi-level performance evaluation metrics, suppliers are measured by on- going transactions/activities
- online and timely communication with suppliers for performance improvement
- With tight integration to Hand’s SRM public cloud and connections to Alibaba supply network, Hand SRM Sourcing Suite provides the features and benefits you need to deliver the best sourcing results ever.
- Built in special features like bidding hall, auctions to be Chinese regulatory compliant to suit those customers who are managing numbers of Chinese suppliers
- No matter what ERP systems our customer are using, Hand SRM has built in ready-to-use APIs to collaborate from purchase requisitions, purchase orders, shipping/deliveries, invoice and payment
- Support mobile applications
- Can be executed anywhere and anytime
- Built in various contract templates and terms and conditions which enables buyers to nail down contracts efficiently
- Reduce human error, therefore risk during contract construction
- Built in workflow approval throughout contract management life cycle
- Leverage punch-out function by providing employees a simple shopping experience so they can buy what they need – while you maintain control